M: 07940 440633 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working in kitchens at Five Star Level and Two Star Rosettes
- Head Chef at one of the South Hams busiest pubs/restaurants the Sportsman's Arm's near Totnes for two seasons
- Seven years experience working in the Basque region of Spain
- Working with fresh home cooked food and peaking at just over 2000 covers a week
SELECTION OF SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENTS
Areas of Expertise
- Rosette Restaurants
- 5* Facilities
- Fluent Spanish & English
- Leadership & Management
- Creating Dishes & Menus
- Culinary Trends
- Costing Menus
- Familiar with modern production techniques
- Foreign Language Teacher Bulgaria
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Toby Le Mare
Able to meet deadlines under pressure
Enthusiasm for customer satisfaction
City Guilds Professional Catering Parts 1 & 2 (Credits)
LCC Teaching English as a Foreign Language (Destination)
LTA Qualified Tennis Coach
General Education UK up to College
PLEASE COMPLETE THE SUBMISSION FORM BELOW TO CONTACT TOBY LE MARE
I enjoy watching and participating in various sports activities. I also enjoy the outdoors, cars, reading, socialising and travelling to new countries
HIRE YOUR NEXT UK RELIEF CHEF
INDEPENDENTLY WITHOUT AN AGENCY COST!
Toby Le Mare
Highly Experienced Relief Chef
Organised, motivated and inspired Head Chef with over 25 years experience in the catering industry from country pubs up to Five Star and Two Rosettes level. Preparing food to the highest standards with a creative flair and good attention to detail.
A genuine enthusiasm and knowledge of quality food using fresh local produce with strong technical expertise with the ability to perform faultlessly under pressure to tight deadlines.
Head Chef or work as part of your team?
Toby Le Mare is able to work as your Head Chef or join your existing team.
Rates : £13 to £15 per hour. For more information, please contact me